Present Tense Awareness Equine Assisted Learning
& Human Animal Assisted Life Counseling
with Horse & Child Whisperers Karin Yapalater, CHHC, AADP & Dr. Greg Yapalater
Healing & Teaching the Whole Family
Humans & animals share a powerful bond that provides a source of comfort, healing and learning. Board Certified Integrative Family Health Counselor Karin Yapalater & renowned Pediatrician Dr. Greg Yapalater are Master Horse & Child Whisperers and experts in the field of Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) and Animal-Assisted Family Therapy (AAT). PTA© EAL & AAT offers children & adults tremendous success for improving relationships and treating cognitive, social, emotional and sensory related issues.
The Green School is excited to add this unique program to help children, families, young adults and adults overcome stress, fears and obstacles in a safe, and non -judgmental environment.
Private Sessions, Workshops and Group Clinics available:
Thursday - Sunday through November 15th
"Simply nothing like the extraordinary educational, life changing work Karin and Dr. Greg Yapalater are doing with horses & families out there. Our family has benefited on so many levels - and our children's behavior has been transformed for the better. Truly remarkable!” - Chugerman family
“PTA© prepares you/your child for any life experience.”
Learn & improve:
• Family relationship dynamics: end power struggles!
• Life & Problem solving skills
• Self-understanding & Emotional/self regulation
• Self esteem & self confidence
• Effective communication: verbal and non-verbal
Follow these links to read more about Karin Yapalater: www.karinyapalater.com
Horse Whispering Clinic for Kids:
We bring out your child’s highest potential by teaching problem-solving, life skills and natural ways of creating kinship with self, others, horses, and farm animals. All animals are chosen for their gentle personalities & temperaments. Your child's safety and well-being are our top priority. No prior equine experience required.
Children will learn:
• Fundamental natural horsemanship skills and safety
• Self- awareness, communication & stress management
• Conscious Communication: verbal and non verbal
• Nutrition, self-care & self-responsibility
• Mindfulness: how to identify & express feelings & needs
• Kinship with all life: lessons in the nature of horses & farm animals
that can be related to their own lives
• How to improve relationships at home, camp and school
Group Sessions: Dates TBD
Private sessions for children\young adults\adults available.